There was no time to waste and after research and testing, DURA2® was born. DURA2®, a high-quality timber fencing alternative for the European market, has been quickly adopted for fencing.
Even in Belgium and the Netherlands where Creosote isn’t forbidden yet, farmers and customers have adopted DURA2® for equestrian fencing.
TESTIMONIAL FROM ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTORS
"Following the ban on creosote, we marketed this premium product to our key customers in Normandy in 2019. Several points immediately appealed to us:
- The product is beautiful, it is not dangerous, no burning of the skin and eyes.
- The installation itself, even in the heat, is without risk for the installers
- For customers with fences with creosote in need of repair, DURA2® is ideal because the colour is identical and the repairs are therefore not visible.
- Storage of creosote posed problems and care had to be taken not to contaminate the soil in the storage areas
- In the four years that our customers have installed Dura², we have received very good feedback about the ageing process and the colour remaining good over time.
For all these reasons, we are satisfied that we no longer use creosote, DURA2® as an alternative is ideal."
Valère, Quality Bois, Tiberville, France